The dentist in Calgary, AB who treats you like family
Is your family one of the many moving into the Calgary, AB area for its varied job opportunities, good schools, culture, and high-energy vibe? If so, finding a new dentist is no doubt a priority. Or maybe you are a long-time resident but looking for a practice that suitably fits your needs. In either case, we extend a warm welcome to Lake Chaparral Dental Care.
Our practice is owned and run by a single dentist. This means you have the comfort of seeing the same smiling faces and receiving consistent care at each visit, time and time again.
A general dentist trusted by Calgary, AB families
Beginning in the 1980s, Dr. Silvester Tartal and his wife Patricia (a registered dental hygienist) forged a legacy of compassion. Today, Dr. Palka Sawhney Sharma serves as lead dentist with a similar passion for patient care. With more than a decade of experience, she focuses on prevention – helping patients avoid discomfort, inconvenience, expense, and health risks associated with dental disease. She treats patients of all ages, and as a mother, she understands how important it is to get children’s dental care off to a good start.
In our care, you can count on friendly assistance and a genuinely helpful nature from each member of our support staff.
Where human touch meets current technology
We approach dentistry with a code of courtesy and professional ethics uncommon in today’s fast-paced world. Yet, the treatment you receive at Lake Chaparral Dental Care is delivered with contemporary techniques, materials, products, instruments, and technologies.
Busy families need efficiency and convenience. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Happy to schedule multiple family members the same day, to reduce travel and missed work or school.
- Evening appointments available two days a week.
- Preventive services including cleaning, fluoride, sealants, and periodontal maintenance to help keep smiles healthy.
- General dentistry procedures such as fillings, root canal therapy, extractions and implants for times when dental problems do occur.
- Cosmetic treatments – teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and Invisalign – to enhance the beautiful smile nature gave you.
- We closely follow the Alberta fee guide.
- Flexible payment options and assistance with insurance forms.
Call (403) 768-2271 to become part of the family of patients at Lake Chaparral Dental Care.