Child’s First Visit
Happy Visits – First Dental Visit – Free Of Charge:
A very brief exam to ensure normal dental development is all that is needed during your baby/toddlers first dental appointment. The current recommendation is to have this exam after the first teeth have erupted.
At this young age, it’s easy to get your little one comfortable with the dental office, as they are full of wonder and enjoy exploring.
Children Age 5 and Older – First Visit, Exam and Cleaning
- We will review your child’s medical history
- Perform a dental exam which includes charting their current dentition
- Check for normal dental development
- Take dental x-rays of their teeth and jawbone
- Polish their teeth and apply a fluoridated varnish
- Let you know how everything looks
What To Bring to your child’s first visit with us:
- Patient Registration Forms for each family member with an appointment. You can use this link to download the forms (New Patient Forms) and fill them out before your visit
- A list of medications taken, if any
- Your insurance information
- Your preferred method of payment (we accept Visa, Mastercard or Debit Cards)
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early so that we can enter all your important medical and dental history and contact and insurance information in to the system before you see the hygienist and dentist.
You can use the form below to contact us or feel free to call our office to book your appointment.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!