Self-Conscious About Wearing Metal Braces? Straighten Your Smile Discreetly with Invisalign!
Traditional metal braces can be hard enough for teens to wear. How much harder would it be for adults with professional careers? Invisalign offers a better way for adults to straighten their teeth. Invisalign makes use of clear, inconspicuous aligners to correct problems with crooked, misaligned, or gapped teeth, making you feel less self-conscious about your orthodontic treatment. If you are living in Calgary, Alberta, and the thought of invisible teeth straightening appeals to you, contact Dr. Palka Sawhney Sharma from Lake Chaparral Dental Care to learn more about our Invisalign treatment.
Advantages of Invisible Braces for Adults
Invisalign aligners are made of a clear, plastic material that’s hardly noticeable on your teeth, making your treatment more comfortable and discreet. There are no unsightly metal wires or brackets to contend with, so you can talk, smile, and laugh comfortably around others. As an adult, you’ll also appreciate the following aspects of Invisalign orthodontics:
- The aligners can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth, so you can continue to enjoy your meals and maintain a high standard of dental hygiene throughout your treatment.
- The clear, plastic aligners are custom-designed for a comfortable, snug fit.
- There are fewer dental visits to fit into your busy schedule. Dr. Palka can see you every 4-5 weeks to monitor your progress and ensure you’re on track to reaching your smile goals.
- Invisalign can correct multiple orthodontic issues, including crooked teeth, misaligned teeth, gaps between teeth, overcrowding, crossbites, overbites, and underbites.
- Invisalign often works quicker than traditional braces, with most treatments yielding beautiful results in as little as 12 to 18 months.
- Upon completion of your treatment, you’ll have the winsome smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Request an Appointment
Invisible Teeth Straightening Near Me in and around Calgary, Alberta
A dental evaluation by Dr. Palka Sawhney Sharma and our team will determine if Invisalign orthodontics is a good fit for you. If so, we’ll outline a treatment plan conducive to your dental needs. Adult orthodontics has never been easier with Invisalign treatment. To schedule a consultation for Invisalign, contact Lake Chaparral Dental Care at (403) 768-2271.Back to Invisalign Page